Wednesday, July 09, 2008

In honor of Parshat Balak

A quote from an online chat room...

*** Now talking in #christian
[Word_of_God] Welcome Abstruse to #christian I am a Bible Bot. For more info type: /msg Word_of_God !info
[Abstruse] !kjv numbers 22:21
[Word_of_God] Numbers 22:21 -- And Balaam rose up in the morning, and saddled his ass, and went with the princes of Moab. - (KJV)
*** SageRider sets mode: +b *!*@c211-30-208-111.rivrw3.nsw.optusnet.com.au
*** Word_of_God was kicked from #christian by SageRider (Please dont Swear)
[Abstruse] I know I'm never going to be able to come back in this channel again after this, but damn was it worth it to see that...

3 comments:

bachrach44 said...

Years ago, you accused me of "borrowing" from bash.org for the contents of my away message. Now the tables have turned! J'accuse!

Beisrunner said...

Wow, that was so long ago I don't even remember it. But it sounds in character for me. Yes, I admit to the crime. It was such an appropriate quote though, I couldn't pass it up.

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

lol
this makes me nostalgic from my middle-school days of hanging out in interreligious discussion chat rooms... :-P